Unified Marketing Messages
This session was the first socialization of an effort within Identity Commons to create Unified Marketing Messages. This effort arises out of a common problem -- our customers are confused by the multiple identity technology messages. By agreeing on a common set of principles and common aspects of different identity technologies, along with a common lexicon, we can infuence individual marketing departments to create more unifying value propositions that help increase market demand overall.
Link to Notes -- this should be a link
|Charles Andres||Information Card Foundationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Didn't Attend but want to follow
Results: "Toward a Common Marketing Messages"
- Identity Commons is the right place for the industry to collaborate on common marketing messages.
- agreed upon terms
- Relationship of Visible, and Invisible (to users) Identity Technologies
- Group chartered to create:
- Common terms, use examples
- Playing field basics; input to trade associations
- Links to specific product and industry details
- For users
- for Businesses
- For Marketing Departments
- For analysts
Next Steps: Continue to refine the definitions Get Open ID, ICF