Intuition Part II
Intuition (Part 2)
Convener: Sharon Franquemont
Notes-taker(s): Sharon Franquemont
Discussion notes, key understandings, outstanding questions, observations, and, if appropriate to this discussion: action items, next steps:
Intuition: Definition, Intueri Latin for to know all at once. Discussion 1.
- Use of intuition as a noun or thing to know, almost no use of the active verb intuit, so intuition becomes a thing to know rather than an action to live.
- Intuition, adding a field identity to an ego identity (the wIe…the I ad a simultaneous we)
Discussion 2. Review: Patanjali’s question thousands of years ago: How does anyone know anything? His answer: 4 Stages of Knowing.
- Physical knowledge: (Data)
- Associative knowledge (Information—relational)
- Meaning knowledge: intention and purpose
- Unity knowledge, oneness between knower and know
Discussion 3. Practices to enhance intuition
- Review Western views of how wisdom arises.
- Greek: Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, male and intellect
- Roman: Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom, female and silence.
- Practice: practice silence
- See body as an information field. What impact does the body as information filed have on identity?
Discussion 4. Intuitive Skills or Awareness Levels (first 3 levels familiar)
- Instinct (Body based)
- Psychic and/or Psi Skills (Emotion based)
- Great Ah Ha! (Creativity based)
- System (Pattern based)
- Visionary (Future informed based)
- Collaborative (Team or group based, local or non-local)
- Unitary (Oneness with knowledge)
Discussion 5. Time Flexibility, Response Bias, IONS Research on future’s influence on presence. PLAY with…
- Molasses Time….experience slow motion time
- Future….Circle and the Dot