IIW 30 Proposed Topics
Register here for IIW 30: https://iiw30.eventbrite.com
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- open standards
- PIMS adoption research; mapping personal information economy.
- DIDs, DID Resolution
- identity inoculation
- Physician identity
- deepfakes and content identity
- SSI-based secure messaging
- End-to-End Encrypted Messaging
- Orchestrated gossip; cryptographic identification techniques and use cases
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- New advancements
- progress in identity tech
- DIDComm, Verifiable Credentials, Aries
- SSI use cases, technology advancements, interoperability between technologies, demos, etc. Sovrin and Hyperledger technologies
- Verifiable credentials
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- immutability vs. right to be forgotten (or right to change identity), techno and non-techno solutions protecting analog identity
- How to make to TRULY self sovereign (ie interoperable and portable)
- integrations with IOT etc
- Interoperability between SSI technology implementations.