IIW 29 Proposed Topics
Register here for IIW 29: https://iiw29.eventbrite.com
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- "OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance
- OAuth Security"
- Multilateral federation and privacy
- KERI Key Event Receipt Infrastructure for DKMI. Distributed Consensus. SeedQuest. Didery
- Personal identity management solutions; factors that influence people's adoption of personally identifiable information.
- Exploring the Intersection of Digital Presence and Human Nature/Politics. Digital Aikido - the art of maintaining balance in the midst of influential human/digital forces.
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- OpenID Connect, current status of SSID normalization / standardization efforts, trust models in SSID.
- Future of decentralized identity network; next generation PIMS services
- How the community's effort in design spec and standards may be best able to consider the digital citizen and vice versa.
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- How can we better bring language and understanding to the user level so we have coherent and confident digital citizens.