IIW 28 Proposed Topics
Register here for IIW: https://iiw28.eventbrite.com
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- Decentralized Autonomic Data items and DIDs Delegated Attenuated Authorizations using DIDs. Marriage of Object Capabilities and DIDs
- The interplay between human nature and IT systems and platforms. How does that influence creation of our digital/online identity.
- Just want to learn
- OAuth, Security, OpenID Connect
- Since this is my first IIW I am not sure I could lead any discussion but would be honoured to contribute to discussions regarding enrollment, issuance and verification of identity claims.
- Robotic Process Automation identity governance standardization
- Interoperability of identity wallet providers
- nature of identity in IoT/AI/AR environment
- Bots, SCIM, Oauth, UMA
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- Security for privacy and identity
- More DID, zksnarks
- Ledger/blockchain identity technologies. I would also like to hear some case studies where those technologies are deployed and how the user reception has been.
- I will be listening for the challenges this community sees and advances this community has made in the space of online identity.
- SSI, identity blockchain, DID, Verifable claim, in depth sovrin engineering, uport
- Self-sovereign identity
- I have strong interested in understanding how traditional PKI-based ID system could be replaced with distributed or federated identity solutions.
- what are the incentives for identity issuers, providers and verifiers in respect of the citizen (user) privacy.
- Standards processes, identity governance topics
- identity hubs
- SCIM and fastfed
- all aspects of identity in platform era
- Self Sovereign Identity
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- Context specific identities
- What can we implement today!
- how I can help build the tools necessary to make SSI happen sooner.
- How anonymous identities can be used in conjunction with the deterministic ledger-based technologies.
- How we can adopt SSI with government?
- How a user could get (co)ownership on verifiable claims that hold value only because they have been vetted by a trusted tier?
- How to on-board governments as trusted providers in a fair, open and sustainable online identity framework?"
- Privacy and anonymity of users.