A group of community members came together to help design the Monday program. You can see the work that went into this here Design Team
- 1 Introductory Track
- 2 Existing Working Groups
- 3 Whole Group Convergence 4:00 - 5:30/6:00
- 4 Hosted Dinner Amarin Thai 7:00
It will cover core elements of user-centric identity.There will be a lot of time for questions and answers.
All major, projects, protocols, initiatives in the community will write a one pager to articulate, what they are and how you can participate and learn more. We will have introductory tutorial sessions as part of the open space sessions on Tuesday.
Projects in the Community
Community Projects are diverse in their range and scope and many are working groups of Identity Commons.
- There are open standards efforts, open protocols, open conceptual models, open source projects to implement open standards and protocols.
- There are projects to address social and legal implications of these technologies.
- There are efforts to rethink the business models and opportunities avaliable with these new technologies.
What they have in common is they are collaborative efforts between people from many different companies and organizations towards the shared purpose of Identity Commons "to support, facilitate, and promote the creation of an open identity layer for the Internet, one that maximizes control, convenience, and privacy for the individual while encouraging the development of healthy, interoperable communities."
Major Information Card Projects
Multi-Protocol Open Source Projects
- Higgins Project (supports Information Cards, OpenID, SAML, XRI, XDI)
Groups Addressing Legal/Social/Business Issues
Existing Working Groups
There will be 2 1.5 hour "advanced" sessions for existing working groups and those who have attended IIW before. Please let us know if you want to hold a session in this time. (kaliya [at] mac [dot] com)
Pre Conference Session 9-12
Day One Session 1 12:45-2:15
- XRDSP (XRDS Provisioning protocol) (10-15)
- OAuth (5)
Day One Session 2 2:30-4:00
- HBX (Higgins Browser Extension) Provisioning and Authentication Working Session. (12)
Whole Group Convergence 4:00 - 5:30/6:00
Facilitated Group Discernment.
- The OpenID Foundation has an announcement to make
- ooTao has an announcement to make
- The OASIS XRI Technical Committee has an announcement to make
Identity Commons Presentation
Kaliya & Dale
Hosted Dinner Amarin Thai 7:00
- Tom Ka Soup - 1/2 vegetarian 1/2 chicken
- Fresh Spring Roll
- Chicken - mango with cashew nuts
- Beef and green beens
- Chicken Green curry with Vegtables
- Pad Tai Vegetarian
- Pannang Tofu
- + Free non-alcoholic drinks
- + one drink ticket for beer or wine