Revision as of 17:21, 12 November 2010 by Ebgross
Reflection on the event from participants, end of day question, complete the following: As a result of today….
- I’m updated on where Identity is heading. Only IIW can do this
- I will go back to my company and win the battles on identity and data policies
- I go home with a broadened mind
- I met some significant individuals dealing with similar issues to me, a common language, common concerns, surprisingly a certain reticence to deal with the bigger picture implications etc…
- I hadn’t realized the depth of thought from a philosophical perspective in Identity; I had thought it was all technology
- I’m more convinced that the right people are paying attention to the privacy implications of technology
- The future changed for the better. Hopefully including “UK Gov end user privacy sensitive national ID infrastructure
- I have several very useful contacts
- I will bequeath my personal data to my kids!!
- I’m more confused, but at a higher level :-) Great day!
- I am more convinced Educational is a key area for investment
- I’m excited about the picture, not just on the web, but also computing and networked society. Can’t wait to build something cool.
- I learned some new and interesting things and talked to new people who inspired me!
- I found some new “brothers in arms” and expanded the scope of my projects with new, interesting broader areas
- I have a clearer picture of the identity ecosystem and opportunities
- deploy a One Social Web node, and connect with the wider world!!
- I will use as many identities as I want on line – still!!
- I have a wide network of friends in the ID community
- I’m going to talk to Dave Birch some more
- I don’t feel alone anymore! Yeay – everything is possible
- I will continue to expand and build out the story around personal data management
- I’m going to have a lot more work to do
- I feel I have a community of people who can help me get things done
- Found my ID
- I must look at Web ID!
- We are planning more activities
- I’m more aware of how corporations are already tracking our personal information and less convinced that the general public can be persuaded that this a problem….
- Social Networking is part of next gen identities
- I got to know more interesting people in this field