IIW Satelite DC Proposed Topics
Revision as of 17:03, 29 December 2011 by Ebgross (→What are the critical questions about user-centric identity you hope to discuss with peers at IIW Satellite DC?)
What topics or critical questions do you want to discuss or present/lead a discussion about at IIW Satellite DC?
- iTrust update
- Update on other pilots
- Impact of Steven VanRoekel’s memorandum to CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICERS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES
- How to comply with Steven VanRoekel’s memorandum.
- Next steps for organizing/advancing NSTIC
- Intersection of consumer and corporate identity.
- Privacy controls implementation
- governance, market evolution, public policy
- OpenID Connect
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW Satellite DC?
- NSTIC Governance
- NSTIC Pilot strategy
- Cross Federation interoperability
- How to convey the fact that the privacy aspects of identity management are complimentary to, and supportive of, the technical aspects.
- to learn enough about the diverse parties to begin to model the identity ecosystem
- OIX Pilots
- Looking at how Courion can participate in SCIM further
- Progress in healthcare information sharing
- standards, OpenId Connect status, NSTIC
- Various approaches to Level 3 implementation
- future standards
- In-Person Proofing/Level 3 Authentication
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity you hope to discuss with peers at IIW Satellite DC?
- What is user-centric identity?
- Attribute Exchange
- How to "consent" to data-sharing while you're offline
- Level 3 for Secure Internet Transactions