IIW 29 Proposed Topics
Register here for IIW 29: https://iiw29.eventbrite.com
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- "OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance
- OAuth Security"
- Multilateral federation and privacy
- KERI Key Event Receipt Infrastructure for DKMI. Distributed Consensus. SeedQuest. Didery
- Personal identity management solutions; factors that influence people's adoption of personally identifiable information.
- Exploring the Intersection of Digital Presence and Human Nature/Politics. Digital Aikido - the art of maintaining balance in the midst of influential human/digital forces.
- "- SSI Accreditation - SSI Project with Maryland"
- Creating of an anonymous, unique and global identity.
- Implementation of open source verifiable credentials manager
- Digital identity for refugees
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- OpenID Connect, current status of SSID normalization / standardization efforts, trust models in SSID.
- Future of decentralized identity network; next generation PIMS services
- How the community's effort in design spec and standards may be best able to consider the digital citizen and vice versa.
- Risk Based authentication Account Recovery Continuous Authentication FIDO1&2
- "Blockchain-based Identity, Biometrics, Identity Verification for Internet Payments, Identity Verification for Internet Payment,
- Cryptographic Credentials, IoT & Data Liberation & Portability"
- Pairwise / P2P Communications, Off-ledger activities
- Verifiable claims, rebooting web of trust, user-centric identity in the distributed social network, digital contracts in the modern identity ecosystem
- Self-sovereign identity"-
- Digital Wallets - Organizational Wallets"
- Verifiable credentials in production governance models and revenue models for digital identity
- DIDs, FIDO, WebAuthn, authentication,
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- How can we better bring language and understanding to the user level so we have coherent and confident digital citizens.
- What are some unique ways to reduce the trackable "digital exhaust" that is made available to data brokers / trackers?
- "How can user-centric identity best co-exist with distributed autonomous agents?
- What kind of distributed social network features are needed to support the envisioned modern identity ecosystem?
- Where do current and emerging identity standards fit in with user-centric digital ownership, digital asset transfer, and bi-directional digital contracts?"
- How to adopt low-tech people/organization to use SSI.
- Anonymity, privacy, decentralization, identity uniqueness, Sybil protection, selling identity issue and etc.
- Where are we seeing adoption? Where is it important to see adoption? How do we measure economic costs saved? How can we move identity out of the difficult-to-sell IT security labeling?
- What is the incentive for users to use user-centric identity. Do people really want it? especially in the developed world where majority of the people are oblivious to privacy