IIW 25 Proposed Topics
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- Kantara OTTO WG
- Functional Identity, SDG 16.9, identity in developing countries
- Blockchain Biometric Authentication
- Discussion: Notaries in the Digital Age; Hands-On Session: How to Embed Data into Blockchains
- Ways of Knowing: Intuition
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- Beginners origami
- Identity and Access Management
- Looking for nuggets relevant to my work.
- Meaning of identity
- Identity Proofing - Including knowledge-based authentication, and new techniques including virtual in-person proofing.Real world identity proofing in the financial industry, health care, government, etc.
- Identity verification for Internet payments - Including biometric authentication of payments on mobile phones, and new European regulations on Internet payment security.
- Identity and privacy in health care
- API of the W3C
- Cryptographic Credentials -Including anonymous credentials and quantum resistant credentials
- Effort to "reboot the Web of trust"
- Multisignal authentication
- Authentication of US government employees
- Authentication in the enterprise and the extended enterprise
- Identity in the context of mobile device management
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- How do we give sovereign control over identity information to individuals with nothing
- Navigate the myriad of upcoming identity credential standards, formats, etc.
- Components of remote identity proofing. Emerging standards. Relation to blockchains and decentralized apps.