Welcome to the Internet Identity Workshop (IIW) Wiki
- To get updates regarding IIW subscribe here.
Next Internet Identity Workshops
IIW #12 will be in May of 2011. Dates will be announced in December 2010.
We are working on collaborating with our industry organizational peers on a community unconference before RSA on February 14th.
We are considering hosting "Identity Open Space" events on the East Coast of the United States and in Europe in 2011. Feel free to contact us if you are interested in helping/participating. (kaliya (at) Mac.com)
We have an announcement list that you can subscribe to if you would like to get an e-mail when new IIW & IOS events are announced.
Previous Internet Identity Workshops
- #11 Fall 2010 iiw11 Nov 2-4, Tuesday-Thursday at the Computer HIstory Museum in Mountain View California
- IIW Europe in London Monday October 11 (before RSA Europe) at the University of London
- IIW East Coast in DC September 9-10 Thursday, Friday at the Josephine Butler Parks Center (following the Gov 2.0 Summit) the theme will be Open Identity for Open Government
- 6: Spring iiw2008a (2008A)- May 12-14, 2008 - Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA
Previous Identity Open Spaces
Identity Open Space events are co-produced by the IIW team (Phil, Kaliya, Doc) in collaboration with other organizations and events. To date we have worked with Digital Identity World and the Liberty Alliance. We are open to working with a variety organizations - if you are interested please don't hesitate to contact us.
Previous Identity Birds of a Feather Meetings
June 2006 Identity Gang Birds of a Feather Session at Burton Group Conference, San Francisco
January 2006 Identity Speed Geeking Session at O'Reilly's Emerging Telephony Conference
December 2005 Pre-Syndicate Informational Morning for Developers