IIW 27 Proposed Topics
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- Stories from the Future: discussions around how wonderful our world has become since SSI was fully implemented.
- Identity has many dimensions, only some of which are benefitted by good code and spec standards. The another portion of identity is built by Human Nature (HumanOS) and our hardwired primal networks and tendencies. This IIW I would like to bridge the space between technically fluent engineers and HumanOS students to elevate both tracks of thought and effort and bring some synergy to this discovery and development...and maybe we can get them both on the dance floor without stepping each others toes!
- Identity, Credentialing & Professional Liability Insurance
- DIDs, Universal Resolver, XDI
- decentralized identity, blockchain
- "1.) Overlays: Establishing Schema Definitions within the Self-Sovereign Identity Ecosystem 2.) Modeling a Decentralized Clinical Trial with Self-Sovereign Identity for all Recruited Patients"
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- The intersection of emerging SSI and International Privacy Law
- Interactivity between all the various options and what tools/ecosystem still needs to be built
- How engineers perceive the user base and the challenges of coding for the HumanOS. Yet, whatever you all talk about is gravy by me. Here to learn...
- Development in sovereign identity to solve identity leak.
- Progress on all things SSI with a keen interest on the healthcare industry
- Identity, authentication, use of block chain and systems like CRLs for validation of identity
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- Interoperability and Global Scale.
- How physical world and digital landscape conjoin and / or repel each other.
- I'm keen to discuss where different 'Overlays' should sit in the Sovrin stack depending on the type of user and associated functionality rights allocated
- How can we verify the identity of a user or entity securely?