Oram v1.0 bit.ly/joram100
Convener: Joe Andrieu
Notes-taker(s): Heather Vescent
Discussion notes, key understandings, outstanding questions, observations, and, if appropriate to this discussion: action items, next steps:
- Joe walked us through the Joram narrative, stages 1-15 at bit.ly/joram100.
- Vance Bjorn, asked about the consideration of the use of biometrics.
- UN agencies, NGOs are the ones who go through the processing on the ground.
- Question: how do you manage the verification of the asserted skills (e.g. welder vs lawyer)?
- How do you do identity when you don’t want to be identified (and they aren’t terrorists)?
- Question: how to deal with multiple identities?
- Questions about consent – to disclose health history or work history. But did not have consent for the photograph.
- George: Need to help people build their story for their security.
Peter from I respond (humanitarian refugee project)
Reference link: bit.ly/joram100